IDEA - INCLUSION AND DEVELOPMENT OF AUTISTS
The course is developed by bringing together theory, practice and reflection in order to facilitate the work of professionals in inclusive processes, with the visual arts as a tool that promotes connections between each individual and the world.
The practices experienced by the participants are structured by purposes and duly justified. Exercises and resources are also presented for participants to develop their own proposals and thus better meet the specificities of their students.
To train or expand the knowledge of professionals and other interested parties to make use of art as a resource for the creative, emotional and social development of children and adolescents on the autism spectrum.
Teachers, mediators, therapists and parents
Based on the statement that quality art education needs to be a source of self-nutrition, the course uses the Dynamics of Reflective Practices, a resource created by helio rodrigues that prioritizes occurrences and transforms them into an argument for artistic productions that, in turn, will foster the dialogue between the student and the art.
By establishing legitimate contacts with art, every individual gets closer to himself and more securely connects with the world, while strengthening his particular processes of cognition
1. Presentation and deepening of the Dynamics of Reflective Practices (DPR)
2. Reflections on the values offered by diversity
3. Resources for creating artistic proposals focused on the development of autistic people.
3.1 Specific practices that help in self-recognition
3.2 Practices that facilitate connection with the environment and the other.
3.3 Practices for time and space recognition
4. Points of observation and artistic and symbolic commentary on the processes and products of children, adolescents and adults.
- To carry out the proposals, it is necessary to acquire some materials. See here thelist of materials.
- Taught by the teacher helio rodrigues.
Assessment and Certificate
The final student assessment is composed of:Participation in the course + Reflective Exercise to create an artistic proposal
to have agood review, is importantattend classes, read texts, carry out proposals, interact in the discussion forums and do the reflective exercise that will be presented.
This course lasts for4 months (40 hours), containing:
- Classes by Zoom
- Art-Educational Proposals (Practices)
- Exchanges of Experiences
day and time
Wednesdays from 19:30 to 21:00 - Live class via Zoom
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.