RESEARCH AND ARTISTIC TECHNIQUES
The course addresses some technical and research aspects within art and art education. The broadening of the gaze generated by the study and knowledge becomes experience when the practices are carried out and lived. A way of absorbing knowledge that does not exclude the practice of learning.
Expand the look and technical knowledge of teachers and others interested in the languages of the visual arts. Offering participants a variety of research and artistic techniques that involve reflection and practices always carried out weekly.
Teachers, artists, mediators, therapists, parents and teenagers.
Each class will have content (texts, images, videos) to be studied / consulted before each live class via zoom. The course encourages reflection and opens spaces for artistic proposals to be carried out. Some work will be done during class and others will be done in a week's break between classes. Each work performed will be commented by the teacher on the AAB platform.
The course offers a varied content from sculpture to urban art through drawing, painting, animation, collage, fleeting and hybrid proposals.
1. clay sculpture
3. paper sculpture
4. Self-portrait I - Paints
5. Graphite Pencil
6. From Ordinary to Extraordinary
7. Self-portrait II - Monotype/Collage
9. Sculpture with structure
11. Urban art
12. cardboard sculpture
- To carry out the proposals, it is necessary to acquire some materials. See here the list of materials;
- In addition to the classes given live once a week and the content made available on the platform, teachers support students through the platform throughout the course;
- The contents of the classes are available on the AAB platform and developed in the weekly classes via zoom;
- Taught by the teacher Antonio Sodré.
Participation of at least 75% of the course is required to receive the certificate.
Cerification issued by Brazil Action Art with extension level.
This course lasts for 3 months (26 hours), containing:
- Classes by Zoom
- Art-Educational Proposals (Practices)
- Consultation Materials
- Exchanges of Experiences
day and time
Thursdays from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Live class via Zoom
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.