DPR - ART-EDUCATION THROUGH THE DYNAMICS OF REFLECTIVE PRACTICES
A Dynamics of Reflective Practices is a resource created by helio rodrigues to facilitate the choice or creation of practices to be used in classroom programs. The course was designed as an extension of FORMAe (Training in Art Education), having as a prerequisite a cinclusion of Module 1 of FORMAe: Introduction to Art-Education (Free) Where FORMAe Completo. It presents ways for teachers to better use DPR in workshops and classrooms, taking into account age groups and different ways in which this dynamic can be associated with school projects and specificities such as special groups and inclusions.
The approach to the contents that structure the course is done through artistic practices and reading with discussion of texts.
The live classes prioritize the comments of the work carried out by the participants.
Present and deepen art-educational knowledge that facilitates, in particular, the creation of proposals and construction of art class programs or for any segment of education or psychology that makes use of it.
Teachers, therapists and stakeholders.
Referenced in the DPR - Dynamics of Reflective Practices, a resource that transforms occurrences into arguments for artistic productions that in turn foster dialogue between the student and art.
The artistic practices that are carried out consolidate the theoretical contents covered in the course.
1. The role of dynamics, practices and reflections in the art-educational environment
2. The DPR and school projects
3. The two stages of DPR and their varied applications
4. The occurrences and their driving role in the dynamics of classes
5. The benefits, construction and use of poetics in the classroom
6. Assessment of the purposes and justifications of an artistic activity
7. Symbology and aesthetics
8. Points to be observed in the process and in the product
9. Resources for creating proposals
10. Resources for commenting on artistic productions for children and adolescents
- To carry out the proposals, it is necessary to acquire some materials. See here the list of materials.
- Taught by the teacher helio rodrigues.
Assessment and Certificate
The final student assessment is composed of: Participation in the course + Creation of a proposal from a randomly selected word/occurrence.
Minimum presence of 75% in live classes via zoom.
Cerification issued by Brazil Action Art with extension level.
This course lasts for 6 months (56 hours), containing:
- Classes by Zoom
- Art-Educational Proposals (Practices)
- Exchanges of Experiences
day and time
Mondays from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm - Live class via Zoom
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.